Pages

Oct 6, 2013

Keeping each other company - Gratitude Sunday









Look who is keeping me company this morning. Isn' t he (?) georgeous. He is having seeds on a branch just a couple of meters away from our kitchen window and I am here in the kitchen having warm scones and tea. Lots of tea. I am grateful for that little creature and that we are keeping each other company.
Today I am also grateful for:

  • some news a got yesterday, good news
  • my yarn dyeing process this week (you can read about it from my previous post)
  • a new haircut
  • laughter and silence 
  • my mom getting better after her surgery
  • a BEAUTIFUL gift I got from Japan - Thank you dear coco! I will write you soon.
  • trees - autumn leaves are the prettiest
  • our upcoming little autumn holiday 
  • this exhibition, Trees are poems. I really want to go there on our holiday.




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoy my visits in inspirational blogs. One of my favourites is Vibeke's A Butterfly in my hair and it was there where I found this idea of a Gratitude Sunday a while back. Vibeke wrote that she tries to join in on Gratitude Sunday with Taryn and all the others over at her blog Wooly Moss Roots. I am thankful for this lovely idea for Taryn and for Vibeke who brought this to my attention.
 I started listing things I am grateful for some weeks ago here in english (In finnish I have done that on and off for years in my diary). Those most important things I am grateful for in my life like my family and faith are the same as mentioned here. I have so much to be grateful for. We all do.



- Anu

4 comments:

  1. How cute! Sometimes I can watch squirrels from the window of my workplace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so cute! Once I saw there three squirrels at the same time trying to get a bite :)

      Delete
  2. Oh!! is the closest I've been to a squirrel!!
    Beautiful gifts from Coco, sure you're very happy!!
    happy Sunday lovely Anu!
    hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so happy! ANd you know this squirrel is now a regular guest :) I have seen him several times this week.
      wishing you a good weekend, Anna

      Delete