Pages

Jan 1, 2015

Slow living









A New year has begun. I have spent my day cherishing everything that I am grateful for in my life. And there is so much that it makes me cry! One thing I am so grateful for is that last year I had the courage to change some elementary elements in my life. First when pondering the possibility for change I thought that I was going to have to settle down for something that I need to work hard to accept but actually I was so wrong. After making up my mind about changing the course of my career and my life, our family's life has grown to a whole different level of well-being. I am so grateful and happy. This year my goal is to continue to seek slow living and well-being for myself and for my loved ones, finding us rest in everyday life. I wish that my dreams come true and that  all your dreams come true as well.

hugs,
Anu

ps. In these pictures you can find some of the things I am so grateful for: moments with my loved ones (new year celebration with family), small knitting projects of mine (hat and a scarf a knitted early autumn), friends (mittens, tea, card and a coaster from lovely friends) and nature (pine cones my son gave me to make me happy), tea times!


6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Anu! I wish you a lot of happiness in 2015. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liesl. Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and the happiest of a year to you too!

      Delete
  3. 2014 was a year of change for me as well. I have high hopes for 2015 and all of the new opportunities it will bring, though!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This had is so nice, looks very cosy!

    ReplyDelete